вторник, 21 мая 2013 г.

WOW so much color! I ve been to a bunch of caribbean islands before, and Curacao looks even brighter


The past couple of weeks have literally sailed by  and this has been the longest period I haven t updated See My Travels since I began blogging more than a year ago. Before leaving for a cruise new york apple tours around the Caribbean I intended on preparing some posts on my Canada travels to go live while I was away.
Then, after being completely exhausted on the evening before departure I had two choices: stay up and write half-hearted posts in a lack lustre haze or just sleep and get the rest I desperately needed. Obviously I chose the latter.  Now I m back and have loads of photographs and stories to share from my first time on a luxury cruise holiday. I m going  to warm up with a collection of images from the first port visited after embarking in Barbados: the beautiful island of  Curacao . This country comes under the Dutch and was formerly part of the now dissolved Netherlands Antilles.
In the 17th century, Curacao was used by the Dutch as a centre for the slave trade and this was the period when the bright-coloured architecture new york apple tours began sprouting up in the capital of Willemstad, which is now a designated UNESCO world heritage new york apple tours site. You get a day on each island usually around 8am until 5pm and here we decided to spend time wandering around, enjoying the vibrant streets and bustling harbour.
WOW so much color! I ve been to a bunch of caribbean new york apple tours islands new york apple tours before, and Curacao looks even brighter than all of them! I ve never been, but from your photos, it looks absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Love the artwork!
That s one of the downsides of cruises: you get a small snapshot of an island and sometimes you feel like you want to see more. Amazing how many places you get to see though new york apple tours and I know which ones I d want to return to (St Vincent and Dominica) and which ones I m not fussed about (St Lucia). If you like pirates, St Vincent is the best place. It was where Pirates new york apple tours of the Caribbean was filmed.
[...] As I looked out of the boat, my eyes were drawn to the colourful homes prettily dotting the  mountains. These houses new york apple tours complemented the landscape perfectly and every now and then, I d spot an equally vibrant washing line hung across a balcony like a necklace. However, St Vincent was not as vibrant as Willemstad in Curacao. [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий