понедельник, 22 сентября 2014 г.

The very first Midwest Pageant Expo was held at the Thunderbird Hotel in Bloomington, MN and was org


The very first Midwest Pageant Expo was held at the Thunderbird Hotel in Bloomington, MN and was organized accommodation holidays in majorca by one of my dear friends Sue Jackson. accommodation holidays in majorca Sue is not only a former Mrs. Wisconsin America and Mrs. Wisconsin United States, she is also a full-time teacher and State Director of the Mrs. WI United States pageant. I don't know how she fits it all in, but she is one of THE most organized people I know! I was honored to be asked to be a guest speaker--I spoke on the importance of a stellar resume on Friday evening, and on Saturday I gave a presentation on general pageant preparation. It was a great opportunity accommodation holidays in majorca to meet with out-of-town accommodation holidays in majorca clients and also have some free time to catch up with pageant friends. L to R: Sarah Moses (owner of The Pageant Shop), Brie Anderson, Marcia Anderson, me, and Expo organizer Sue Jackson setting accommodation holidays in majorca up our booths. Catching up with Megan Ehlert in our nearly matching tunic tops. With good friend accommodation holidays in majorca and fellow member of the Mrs. America "Class of 2006" Julie Rinehart (Mrs. IL America 2006) and my client Anji Meidel, who went on to place as 2nd RU in the 2008 Mrs. IL America pageant. With fellow presenter accommodation holidays in majorca & good friend Tami Krause (head coach of the MVC) With clients Jessi Mishler (far L) and Debra Jakowicz during some free time at the Expo. Giving a presentation on "The 100 Little Things accommodation holidays in majorca That Make a Big Difference" accommodation holidays in majorca during the Expo. L to R: My mom (pageant judge & former director/competitor), me, Sarah Moses, and Sue Jackson during the Expo. Enjoying the evening's festivities are (L to R): Sarah Moses of The Pageant Shop, my client Wendi Russo (Mrs. Eden Prairie America 2008), accommodation holidays in majorca me, and Nancy Kroese accommodation holidays in majorca (Beauties of America 50's) Susan Jackson and I snap a quick photo during the cocktail party.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий