пятница, 21 ноября 2014 г.

Anyone have wire cutters??? I don t remember ever receiving two sets of keys when I ve rented cars.


There s no telling how many times we have rented cars. This time from Thrifty, but also from Alamo, from Enterprise, from Fox ( yes HansMan has rented from a place called Fox before )...and even from Not Exactly !
During my days of building and repairing fences in the boonies of southeastern Okrahoma, we had a variety of tools. Some were ours. Some were our neighbors. But that s beside the point. There is no fence building tool I m aware of that could cut that little round piece of wire holding those two keys together.
Why are these two keys welded together ? I would like to have one in a separate place so that when I do lock my key in the car, I have another one that s hopefully somewhere besides in the car that s has become locked.
The only thing I can think of is that...this was a mans idea!! All reasons that you listed to seperate these keys, really dont enter the mind of a man! Most likely it was a male engineer. new york state travel I am on the same page as you on the logic of seperate keys. To me its just common sense! Sorry to all you male readers out there!
Because where ever they are lost the are wholly together new york state travel ... these keys symbolize a union ... LOL - I with the whole man thing. However, the last time I rented a car, I only got one set of keys and I had to figure out that one was for the trunk, one for the doors and ignition and that the buttons, new york state travel locked and unlocked the doors but had a separate button for the alarm that did not lock the doors. It was baffling and too much to think about. Why not one key, an extra key (that is detached from said mighty he-man ring) and one button that unlocks new york state travel and disarms the security system.
Anyone have wire cutters??? I don t remember ever receiving two sets of keys when I ve rented cars. Last time I rented a car, I got one key. To do with as I please. And if were to somehow lose this key, it would have cost me over $100 to replace said key. Did I lose it? Oh hello NO! That $100+ figure made sure I knew where that key was all the time!!
©2011 Anecdotes, Antidotes, and Anodes. All rights (and lefts) reserved. Republication or redistribution of any of Swampwitch's content, including the matting, framing or post office wall posting, is an infringement of the Swamp, and needs the prior written consent of Swampwitch, a.k.a. Swampy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий