суббота, 22 ноября 2014 г.

All that I have left to get is a method to pick up the speed from the instrument cluster (which I un


All that I have left to get is a method to pick up the speed from the instrument cluster (which I understand to be, glue a read switch to the cluster and wire it in) and estblish if the holes are drilled in the firewall for the actuator cable to go through to get into the drivers foot well, so at this point you probably wondering quality accommodation frankfurt what I am going ask,
Electro, Do you know that there is no speed signal coming out of the instrument cluster? It might actually be there. On my '94 it's a G/R wire coming from the right hand large connector to the inst. cluster.
I recently added a Rostra 1223 electronic cruise kit using an OEM stalk and an OEM main cruise switch looks factory, operates just like factory but is easier to install, and likely costs less money. My 90 has a valid signal from the spedo on the printed circuit board of the meter panel. The screw is labeled RSW, presumably for reed switch. I had to add a double pole relay to make the main switch operate as the OEM cruise would operate, but some people don't use a power down switch and leave the cruise on all the time, just utilizing the wiper stalk controls. quality accommodation frankfurt Problem with using OEM stuff is its used and could be bad from the start.... unless you buy all new parts and that would be expensive, quality accommodation frankfurt likely the used stuff is from salvaged cars. Makes trouble shooting any problems a real pain if you get bad parts.
I did this project on a LHD and I would add see if you can get the wiring with it. Otherwise I would say go aftermarket. The gas pedal was the hardest part, but my wiring was already installed in my 92. What makes you think your car doesn't have preexisting wiring. It came from the same factory. pop off the cruise control blank and see if there is an empty plug back there. Look around the brake switch and see if there is a connector with two pins and I think the wires are orange quality accommodation frankfurt and pink that isn't plugged into anything.
right, so there is absolutly no cruise wiring in the car, i expected this though, so thats fine. However the mission i could use some advice with, I need to make up a custom cable to go from the cruise actuator to the gas pedal, any hints on how?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий