вторник, 18 ноября 2014 г.

My questions are where should we pick up the car in Germany, since I don't want to rent in Austria b


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please travel to california review our full Privacy Policy .
In July my Husband and I will be leaving Salzburg, Austria and heading to Garmisch-Partenkirchen area where we will be staying for 3 nights before heading travel to california to Rothenburg travel to california for 2 nights. We want to rent a car for the 3 nights in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and maybe use it to drive to Rothenburg.
travel to california My questions are where should we pick up the car in Germany, since I don't want to rent in Austria because of the potential fees for returning in Germany. Should we rent a car from a city on the train line and drive the remaining way or should we go back into Munich to rent the car and then drive the shorter distance? If we rent in Munich what is the best place/location to rent from (when I did a search so many locations came up in Munich, I was not sure where to rent from). If another town other than Munich is suggested, travel to california any driving route suggestions from that location would be appreciated!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий