понедельник, 24 ноября 2014 г.

I love how you named the new ships because it feels like more special! I am wondering when will you


In case you haven’t heard we recently announced that Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas are the names of our new Quantum Class of ships.  Quantum of the Seas will join our Fleet in late 2014 and Anthem of the Seas in spring 2015.
While I still am not able to share details about the Quantum Class of ships, formerly known as “Project Sunshine”, I can assure you that we are continuing to raise the bar of innovation hotels at disney world and expectations of what our guests can do on a cruise vacation. We felt as though the name Quantum was a great fit since we are going a step above and propelling it forward. We’re taking a quantum leap.
The word anthem hotels at disney world is defined as a song of praise and Anthem of the Seas is indicative of many of the best qualities and features of Royal Caribbean International . Quantum represents a step change hotels at disney world in cruising and anthem is a song of praise for that step.
Selecting hotels at disney world the name of a new ship is an interesting process. It’s even more interesting when we’re developing a new ship class. We worked with a naming consultant who provided several different avenues to explore. We looked at names that were categorized as experiential names, cosmopolitan names, leading edge names and more. But with Quantum, we felt that the tone fit what we were seeking.
Quantum of the Seas is a name that everyone on our Project Sunshine Steering Committee immediately liked. hotels at disney world We voted on paper when selecting the names and the results were pretty much unanimous. We all gravitated to the same two names.
We are working to set the stage and landscape for the future of cruise vacations with Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas . But you’ll need to wait a bit longer until we can share the details with you.
As a Jersey hotels at disney world Girl, I am thrilled that one of them will be home-porting in Bayonne / Cape Liberty. Ok, that last part may just be wishful thinking, but I m a big believer in the power of suggestion. ;)
Just went on my first royal caribbean cruise and it was wonderful. I have been on two carnival cruises and I will never go back. Convert for life right here. So I was just wondering if anyone knew the specs for the new ships as in how big will they be? I like big boats and I cannot lie.
I LIKE BIG BOATS AND I CANNOT LIE!!! ROFL .LMBO!!!!!!! Que Sir Mix-A-Lot!!!!! I TOO am really excited about the new ship! An ON BOARD CAROUSEL!!!! WOW!!!!! hotels at disney world I ve interpreted several RCCL cruises and am a life long fan! The ships are impecable and the staff is amazing!!!! hotels at disney world Now I m ready for my OWN cruise. I was NEWLY pregnant on my last cruise and didn t know it LOL!! THIS time I m truly hoping to bring our daughter! She ll be 3 in Dec. 14 and it will TRULY be special for us! Happy Sailing!!!
Hi Adam and congrats on your two newest ships! Just returned last week from the Allure and had a WONDEFUL time .Last year we cruised on the Oasis and of course loved every moment! When are you going to open up the bookings so we can look forward to be WOWed on the Quantum and the Anthem???
I sailed on the Oasis and will do the Allure next year I don t know you can improve on what I think are the two best ships ever. I ve sailed on 31 cruises and can only applaud the the Oasis and the Allure BUT, if you can come up with something even better .I m ready to Rock and Roll
Could you please extend the 7 night Scan Russia hotels at disney world cruise out of Copenhagen round trip to extend into more of June or earlier in August of 2014? This cruise is great for families but many kids are in school until June 4 and start around Aug. 20 . Therefore we cannot go Extension into June or early Aug. would be great for many families, especially American hotels at disney world families. Thanks!
I have taken 2 cruises and a third is already booked for June 2013 on Oasis of the Seas. My first ship was Liberty of the Seas and it was my first cruise ever. Two things happened I was hooked on cruising and I was hooked on Royal Caribbean. That vacation could not have been better. The service and friendliness was simply outstanding! Right away we booked our next one on Freedom of the Seas and took our granddaughters hotels at disney world with us! They had the time of their lives and already want to go back. This one in June is for my husband and I to celebrate our 20th anniversary but we have decided we would take a cruise each year from here on out. That s how much we love cruising and Royal Caribbean! hotels at disney world I want to thank you for that and I look forward to seeing what comes next with Quantum of the Seas and Royal Caribbean!
Hello Royal Caribbean, it is an honor to actualy speak to you. You are my favourite cruiseline and your ships are outstandng. Just to ask a quick question, will the oasis class cruise ships be sailing around Europe on the upcoming big years for the cruise industry?
Where are these to ships headed after they are built. I would be interested in taken the transit cruise. I am a club member and a love cruising with royal. Please let me know when there maiden voyage will take place and where there going. Thank for all the wonderful memories you have given to my family.
We booked a ocean balcony room for my mother in law and they charged us full price for the room. I don t understand why I was charged for double occupancy hotels at disney world when she will be the only one in the room. Plus we had already book two rooms with this cruise. Both rooms will have two people in them. We are leaving March 30 for the Western Caribbean on the Navigator of the seas. Also, since I paid for her room why can t I have the points? It should be whoever pays for the room(s) gets the points? Plus I m paying double for one person this is NOT right. is there anything you can do for me?
My other question is why the cruise employees do not make sure that kids are kept out of the solarium s pool. This is supposed to be a adults only area it is NOT. Kids not only are allowed in the pool but frequently vomit up ice cream and other food. The pool must be closed to clean in for half a day. This has happened more than once on a Royal Caribbean cruise. If you stipulate adults only than why don t you enforce it? I love kids I have two of my own but this needs to be addressed. Sincerely, Faith West
I am so happy to hear of the new fleets that are being built and love the names it sounds like a name on for a quality ship that would be apart of a great company ROYAL~~~~~~~. I love all the fleets you have especially the Oasis class. And now I will look forward to the Quantum Class. Royal is the top of the line Cadillac style . of the sea. With your service , food and excitement.
Do you plan to bring one of your ships to the west coast that will sail to Hawaii, let s say from Los Angeles ? With all your innovations, will any of your ships be nuclear powered? There use to be a time when I checked my baggage, with RCL luggage tags attached, I would nt see my baggage until it was delivered to my cabin. Any plans to return to this service? Thanks, you are the best !!!.
I can t wait to go on either of the new ships. I ve sailed on Mariner twice (11/04 8/08), Oasis (8/10), and Allure (6/12). I m booking Explorer for 8/14 to take my two 13 year old nieces. Hopefully my hubby and I can go in November 2014 for our 30th anniversary. Happy sailing to all.
I love how you named the new ships because it feels like more special! I am wondering when will you release the pictures of the new ships to the public and the tours of the ship? And other information such as port of calls, pricing, and much more!
I went on a cruise on Carnival and I am thinking about going back on another cruise, this time on Royal Caribbean. What would you suggest? I always wanted to go on Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas!
We are long time Cruisers with RCCL.We started our first with the Nordic Empress .we loved that ship but than again we love smaller ships.My question is in light of the recent accidents with Carnival would RCCL handle hotels at disney world the problems better.We are not happy about what happened with the way Carnival handle things I think in an extreme case like there ship was cripple it would of made much more since to get the people off the ship.
We have witness first hand how Carnival does not make good decisons.We were on Mariners of the Seas in 2005.We hotels at disney world made it to Jamica .but had to head back because there was a hurrican brewing .Rccl decided to go back the safe way it was longer around it took more fuel but the ship was more protected .we went back to Nassua between Fla. and Cuba ..The Carnivl Ship that was shadowing us took the short cut .but more dnagerious rout of the underside of Cuba we had friends on that ship it was horrible But RCCL took us the safe way we did encounter high seas .but nothing like Carnival.It hotels at disney world always seems RCCL always take the safest way and not worry about the cost.We have seen this many times.
BTW my daughter hotels at disney world got married on Your cruise ship it was so wonderful your Royal Romance did an unbeliveable job.We had lots of requests and they handle it so well! Keep up the good work and cannot hotels at disney world wait until our next cruise!
We just returned on Sunday from a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Allure of the Seas. It was our second voyage on that ship, and our eighth on Royal Caribbean. We put down the on-board deposit for the Decide Later option, hoping to hear news about Project Sunshine soon. We only needed to wait two days! We re looking forward to hearing more about the ships and their itineraries. A Fall Maritime cruise would be a unique way to roll out a new class, especially one debuting out of the Tri-State area. Being Upstate NYers ourselves, the Port Bayonne departure point is very convenient. Bring it on!!!!
Even though it s only something as simple (or not so simple) as sharing the names, I am very excited about the Quantum class! I have always wondered about how you choose hotels at disney world the names, so thanks for giving us a behind the scenes look. And now I definitely can t wait to see what else will be revealed in the coming months!
Why did I get a big splashy email for this vague fluff piece of a non-announcement? D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий