вторник, 24 сентября 2013 г.

I love them all! What charming homes.. Living in Calif. in what I call a track box home- seeing any


I started off the Readers Kitchens Series with this darling compact kitchen in Paris, France. The owners of this apartment live in Atlanta and are partners of Huff Harrington Fine Art HERE . When they aren t in Paris, the apartment is available to rent from Paris Perfect HERE . Some people prefer to rent apartments when traveling in Paris as opposed to staying in a hotel room and Paris Perfect has many apartments in their inventory for short term lease. You can stay from one week to as long as you like, your choice.
All the Parisian apartments for lease are hand picked by Paris Perfect. They have to be first class, with all the amenities and they must be aesthetically pleasing. sunshine coast accommodation After I ran the story on this Parisian kitchen, the owners of Paris Perfect contacted me. They have a beautiful web site and an interesting blog and together we picked out a few apartments to show here those with before and after pictures which illustrate what care goes into the furnishing and decoration of Paris Perfect apartments. The sizes of their apartments run from studios to five bedrooms.
To start out, the first story is of a renovation of a Paris Perfect apartment just recently completed. All Paris Perfect apartments are named after wines and this apartment is The Merlot! The apartment was actually remodeled twice. First are the Before Pictures, next the After Pictures- 1st Remodel, then the final After Pictures 2nd Remodel. Enjoy!
BEFORE: The day the owners viewed the apartment it looked sunshine coast accommodation like this. Owned by a French lawyer sunshine coast accommodation who was being transferred to New York, the apartment was clean but lacked charm. The space seemed ho-hum until they saw the view of the Eiffel Tower off the Juliet balcony. Three months later, they had moved in and begun the first remodel of the apartment.
The owners put in this beautiful antique marble fireplace mantel with an antique sunshine coast accommodation Louis Philippe above it and flanking sconces. They bought the mantel at the famous Puces Flea Market in Paris. The wall of cabinets on the left side of the fireplace were removed, making the fireplace the focal point of the room. A day bed takes the place of a sofa and the coffee table is a red Oriental chest.
After living in the apartment for a few years, the owners bought these two gray flannel chairs from Andrew Martin in London and decided to update the furnishings once again. Dark woods were exchanged sunshine coast accommodation for a soft Swedish gray including the daybed. A coffee table was added , along with a creamy sunshine coast accommodation dhurri. New curtains in fresh red and white checks sunshine coast accommodation were added, along with matching pillows. The TV sits on a beautiful antique Napoleon II library table with gilt wood and a marble top that came from Normandy . What a difference these changes made!
The chest and mirror remain. But new furniture was added and existing furniture was repainted. The antique chest was bought in Normandy at an auction house. sunshine coast accommodation Later it was discovered to be owned by friends who were downsizing. So beautiful!!!
The lilac wall was painted white to match the other walls. The dining room table is fauxed a soft Swedish gray/white and new French chairs were exchanged for the large Parson chairs. A crystal chandelier was added for sparkle. Oversized art work was added to make the area appear larger. I love the curtains they are so charming and French! The fabric came from the Marche St. Pierre in Montmartre.
The owners found this original sunshine coast accommodation porcelain fireplace in the living room which was used for heating and as a stove. The husband half of the owners sold it for $50 to a junkman. The wife has never forgiven him. The husband, a French cardiac surgeon, said the stove reminded him of his days working in the pathology lab and never realized it was a wonderful piece of history. I wouldn t have forgiven him either! What was he thinking ?
The Calvados apartment HERE was also recently remodeled and added to the Paris Perfect inventory. sunshine coast accommodation Paris Perfect helped the owners remodel it after it was purchased. Here, the mirror reflects the living room.
Looking at all the apartments available at Paris Perfect, this one, The Pomerol , really caught my eye. I love the bright blue and white checked fabrics and the matching window seats flanking the fireplace. There is another window seat in the dining area.
Such a fun tour! Loved spying the breakfast tray in one of the photos, immediately gave me the sense of being back in Paris at a sweet little hotel I ve stayed at during each visit...which sunshine coast accommodation hasn t happened in too long!! Janell Reply Delete sunshine coast accommodation Luciane at HomeBunch.com August 15, 2011 at 9:01 AM
WOW!!! Now, you made me dream.... I really want to be there, eating croissant and looking at the Eiffel tower! Can you be in a better place???? This is breathtaking! Have a Blessed week! xo Luciane at HomeBunch.com Reply Delete Pigtown-Design August 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM
I would stay in that first apartment just for that view, my God they re almost on top of the Eiffel Tower! What a view and they would have problems getting me out! Funny but these apartments actually look a little spacious and I know first hand that space in Paris is at a premium so these look like wonderful places to stay. I wish I were off to Paris but unfortunately I m sitting here in NH starring out at heavy rain. Enjoy your day! Reply Delete Taylor Greenwalt August 15, 2011 at 9:36 AM
I love them all! What charming homes.. Living in Calif. in what I call a track box home- seeing any home with architecture sunshine coast accommodation makes me drool! sunshine coast accommodation Thanks for sharing. Reply Delete Lee August 15, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Lovely. I can hear Vie on rose playing in the background as I look at the photos. Beautiful bed, rattan as lovely as the lady behind the blog. Lisa Reply Delete Carolyn@SweetChaos sunshine coast accommodation August 15, 2011 at 9:50 AM
Gorgeous! sunshine coast accommodation The first one is so pretty, and I love the colors and the window seats in the last one. Any idea how they did that faux fireplace? Did they just paint the wall behind the opening black? I d love to add an antique mantel to my living room. Reply Delete sunshine coast accommodation Ainosofia August 15, 2011 at 10:03 AM
For tourists wishing to enjoy the fresh markets of Paris and preparing some of their own favorite French food, none of these apartments provide a kitchen equipped well enough for that purpose. However, one ingenious owner did allow for drying laundry at the same time you are cooking on the cooktop. That s certainly a design first. In addition the bathrooms are after thoughts in terms of space, size of sinks, etc. I like the decor of Merlot and would certainly choose that one if I desired to rent one of these apartments, but I would prefer a luxury hotel if for no reason than a large bath with hotel size amenities. Reply Delete Lynette August 15, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Amazing. I sooo want to escape on a little Parisian getaway! I love Paris so much, I redid my daughters sunshine coast accommodation bedroom sunshine coast accommodation in that theme a few years ago. Sigh...so dreamy..... Reply Delete mimi August 15, 2011 at 11:07 AM
This would be a dream to wake up in any one of these apartments. I don t know that I wold see much more of Paris because I would never want to leave the apartment! So beautiful and once again another fantastic post to savor and enjoy. Reply Delete Low Tide High Style August 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM
We stayed in a Paris Perfect apartment a few years ago and I wouldn t hesitate to use them again! Both of these apartments are beautiful and the renovations done are wonderful! Kat :) Reply Delete linda August 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Ohhhh so pretty! My sister in law s Paris apartment had the washer and dryer in the kitchen as well- I think that is pretty common- I guess because space is at a premium. -Linda,ny Reply Delete Lee August 15, 2011 at 11:16 AM
How dare you endorse these apartments in Paris without visiting firsthand. Shame on you. I believe you should have to go and stay in each one and then tell us the pros and cons of them all. I will be available to carry your bags! Reply Delete Cote de Texas August 15, 2011 at 1:27 PM
anon 10:55 y0u make me laugh. you re the male anon, the i.d., right? I think I m learning the diff in your voice as opposed to the other anon, woman, non i.d. I think people sunshine coast accommodation who choose to rent apartments do so becuase sunshine coast accommodation it s cheaper for longer stays. Also, when families are traveling sunshine coast accommodation it is cheaper for a family of five or six to rent an apt. rather than several hotel rooms. Others want the experience their trip as natives, not tourists. Judging by most apartments I ve seen in Paris, space is a premium sunshine coast accommodation and baths and kitches sunshine coast accommodation aren t like they are in the states. the first apartment Merlot is owned by the owners of Paris Perfect. They live in London and at the Paris apartment. I am guessing they do eat in, so they must not have a problem with the kitchen. and yes, while grand hotels do have beautiful luxurious bathrooms - they don t have kitchens. you have to pay a pretty penny for each coke or cup of coffee or glass of water you drink. staying in an apt. frees you from all those roomservice bills. I would love to write something that you would enjoy for once. Care to suggest a topic? seriously. would you like to send me your portfolio to show here? I would love to do that - it would make for a great story. Or just suggest a topic. think about it. Reply Delete laney August 15, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Joni, You are so right. Our family of 5 prefers apt. or home rentals to hotels sunshine coast accommodation for all of the reasons mentioned. These apts. are gorgeous and I love the high-end finishes of the kitchens sunshine coast accommodation and baths. Thank you for the link to their website. I just perused their blog about Paris. Reply Delete Anonymous August 15, 2011 at 2:08 PM
With all due respect to anon s comments earlier. You do not go to Paris for a bath and amenities! Are you kidding me? I would sleep on the streets to be able to back to that city!!! Furthermore, drying laundry while cooking is certainly not a design first. Most kitchens in the country in England and many other European cities have the laundry in the kitchen. It is a space thing! Reply Delete Sheila August 15, 2011 at

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий