воскресенье, 29 сентября 2013 г.

It was my first trip that I was truly convenient. I worked my own pace because I had my own ride. I


The wanderlust bug bit me last week and I hired off to Atlanta without knowing anything about the city. I figured that my long experience in traveling around the globe will pull me through. After I flew in, I checked a car rental in Atlanta Airport and having taken public transportation in most of my travels, I thought that this time around, it would be different.
It was my first trip that I was truly convenient. I worked my own pace because I had my own ride. I didn't have to check bus and metro rail schedules. how to be a travel agent My Atlanta car rental even had its own navigation system, which was a bit of a surprise considering how to be a travel agent how cheap I paid for it for each day, even though I know pretty much where I wanted to go.
I had a blast visiting the landmarks of the city, from the Coca-Cola headquarters, the birthplace of Martin Luther King Jr., Turner Field (of Atlanta Braves), Georgia Aquarium, and the Centennial Olympic Park, among others.
Of course, there was that extra expenses about the gasoline but really, when I computed the expenses had I taken the taxicab all throughout my stay there compare to the economy car rental, I thought I conservatively saved about $200 and I'm not very good at math so it could be more.
As I dropped off the vehicle at the airport, I wondered: why didn't I think about doing this before? Next time around, I won't definitely be ignoring the signboard of a company how to be a travel agent car rental US at the airport.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий