пятница, 25 января 2013 г.

I agree...I would not stay in downtown Cancun. I was there in January 2010 and it's not like it used


I have been to Playa del Carmen four times (just returned about 2 weeks ago from my last trip). I'm planning on another visit in December, but this time I will be staying in Cancun, and I have never spent any time there before. I would prefer Playa, but the circumstances of this trip are a bit different. I will be traveling oahu apartment rentals by myself but meeting a friend there. I am looking for a hotel in the $60/night range. In Playa I know this is easy to find - on the dates i'm going I found the Blue Parrot hotel for $58/night, and I know that's nice and in a great location. Are these types of accommodations easy to find in Cancun? I'm a little intimidated because Cancun is so much larger than Playa and I don't want to end up in a bad area...especially because oahu apartment rentals there may be times I will be out by myself (single woman in her late 20's). Any suggestions?
I don't know that I'd agree with Jean on Isla Mujeres. Many people like it and many don't. You may like it alot, but I am hesitant to recommend it to someone oahu apartment rentals sight unseen. I've been to Cancun and P De C many times, and while I have no specific concerns over safety, I'd think avoiding downtown Cancun would be in your interest if you are alone, after dark, whereas the hotel zone is always very safe. Many travel services, such as Apple, offer air/hotel packages to sort of "b" list hotels in the Hotel Zone - nice and safe, but not at all luxurious, but reasonable - this may fit your need. The Hotel zone in Cancun has contineuously operating buses that will take you just about anywhere for 6 pesos. This makes two locations in the zone convienient, even if they appear widely separated on a map. good Luck!
I agree...I would not stay in downtown Cancun. I was there in January 2010 and it's not like it used to be 10 years ago. It seems very tense to me. The hotel zone is much safer for a younger, oahu apartment rentals single woman. Pay a little more to stay in the hotel zone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий