пятница, 25 января 2013 г.

I rented from the San Fran location and couldn't have been more unhappy with my service. the lady at


I was quoted a Thrify's agent that adding myself to a rental car for 3 days would be approxiamately $100. When we turned western caribbean cruises the car in, I asked again how much my portion would be, and the agent quoted $139. Then he ran my Visa for $218! I protested, but the agent refused to change it. I was later referred to Mary Graham through customer service and she refused to help at all. She wouldn't even give me a phone number to pursue my claim. I will never rent from Thrifty again after this overcharge!
I rented from the San Fran location and couldn't have been more unhappy with my service. the lady at the couter doing a crossword puzzle and the other lady was having problems with my credit card going through. She asked me for another (although no one else in the world has a problem with it) and I told her that I didn't. She said, well your credit card information will be all over the paperwork then. She then proceeded to slip in a $14.99 insurance charge after I told her that I didn't want any coverage. I called Thrify and talked to Mary Graham and she told me to go fly a kite. I signed it, so I am liable. I get that part of it, but for someone who rents cars all the time, you just lost all my business...I hope the $14.99 was worth it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий