понедельник, 21 января 2013 г.

When my kids were recently flying out of Charlotte to head to Denver, their flight left at 6:25 am,


When my kids were recently flying out of Charlotte to head to Denver, their flight left at 6:25 am, so instead of getting up in the middle of the night to drive to Charlotte, we booked a hotel near the airport.
We decided on La Quinta Inn at 3127 Sloan Drive, Charlotte NC, because we were familiar with the area and knew it was very close to the airport. I've stayed in a lot of hotels over the years due to traveling extensively, so as long as this one had beds and heat for our very short stay, I didn't care much about the rest.
However...and this is a big however, from the moment we stepped costa rica vacation packages into the lobby of this hotel, I was impressed. No, it's not a 5 star hotel, although I've stayed in those before too, but it was, now don't laugh, the best smelling hotel I've ever set foot in.
The very first thing I noticed costa rica vacation packages was a light, tangy, citrus smell. I've never come across that exact scent before, and I loved it. My son decided he wanted to stay there forever just so he could smell the air. I had to laugh at that one.
Our room was immaculate and well stocked with everything we needed, costa rica vacation packages including free wi-fi. The beds were comfortable and had extra pillows, which is always a good thing as I prefer sleeping on two pillows.
The soaps and shampoo they leave in the rooms has the same citrus costa rica vacation packages scent as I described above, and if i'd been thinking I'd have written down the name of the shampoo and soap because I loved the smell!
In the mornings, beginning at 6 am weekdays and 7 am weekends, you also get a free 'Bright Side Breakfast' which consists of selections of waffles, costa rica vacation packages hot or cold cereal, bread and muffins, fresh fruit, bagels, coffee, tea and milk.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий