суббота, 31 января 2015 г.

None (Please review our work first then inquire.) 1 (Your very busy or one is all it took.) 2 (You l


If you are looking san antonio texas hotels for simple and cookie-cutter you've come to the wrong place. We work with clients who want their memories captured in a way that is unique, heartfelt, funny, creative, elegant and kicks butt!
None (Please review our work first then inquire.) 1 (Your very busy or one is all it took.) 2 (You like what you see.) 3 (You love what you see and notice something different about us.) 4 (Our choice of music and storytelling has you hooked.) 5+ (Your a diehard fan and we haven't even filmed your wedding yet.) 0-5 for Corporate Clients
Who We Are: Shakewell Studios combines the art of cinema with professionalism and unique story telling. Our wedding films are modern and original capturing emotion, detail and the unique personality of each couple. We work closely with your photographer to create a easy, fun and non intrusive experience!
How I got into wedding filmmaking: A friend knew I owned a camera and asked me if I could film her wedding in Palm Springs. Later, she had a viewing party to show off her wedding film and cried through the whole video. san antonio texas hotels She told me, "You should do this for a living!" I best advice I ever took. :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий